Coda Technologies provides a myriad of options as our clients consider server architecture and how best to implement new applications. Whether it is a Database server, an Application Server, or a Web Server, a Standalone server, a Blade Chassis, or a Cluster, we can assist you in sizing and configuring server technology.
Both HP and IBM – through their partnerships with Intel and AMD - continue to push the envelope of CPU technology, with ever increasing speed, processor cores, cache, and memory. Whether you are running Windows, Linux, or an x86 varient of Unix – there are servers that can deliver excellent price/performance and environmental characteristics.
If you are considering computing density, less rack space, less overall power and server consolidation, Blade Chassis have become the industry standard. Blade servers support a wide selection of processor technologies and operating systems to allow clients to run all of their diverse workloads inside a single architecture. Reduce complexity, improve systems management, and increase energy efficiency while driving down total cost of ownership. Teamed with a Virtual Server environment like VMware or Microsoft’s HyperV, you can consolidate much of your current server sprawl into far fewer racks, and bring economies of scale in management and operations.
In addition to Intel/AMD architectures, Coda Technologies represents the full line of server technology from Sun Microsystems. These include:
- Sun Blade Systems: Modular blade servers designed to save time, power, and money with multiprocessor and OS support.
- Sun Chip Multithreading (CMT) Servers: Offering the highest throughput and breakthrough eco-efficiency with dramatic space, power, and cost efficiency.
- Sun x64 Servers: AMD- or Intel-based servers, also known as x86/x64-based systems, running the Solaris OS, Windows, Linux, and VMware.
- Sun Midrange to High-End Servers: Designed for 24/7 mission-critical computing, backed by enterprise-class features and mainframe-class RAS.
- Sun Entry Rackmount Servers: Your choice of x64, SPARC CMT, or SPARC64 VII processor-based servers supporting a wide range of operating systems in an easy-to-scale, easy-to-manage, easy-on-your-budget rackmount form factor.
- Sun Netra Carrier-Grade Servers: Ruggedized, NEBS-certified servers and software designed for the most demanding applications under any conditions.
- Sun Networking Products: Complete line of networking solutions for Ethernet, InfiniBand, and Fibre Channel networks.